If you are looking to invest your hard-earned money and need to transfer it into a another currency, look no further. With Clear Currency, you’ll get a secure, and low cost payment solution for your investment, that ensures you get the correct funding to your required destination in a timely manner.
Talk to the specialists
Clear Currency are experts in handling foreign currency transfers of £5,000 and over, whether on a one-off or a regular basis. There are many reasons you might want to exchange your pounds for foreign currency. Whatever the reason, sending directly via your bank will incur serious fees and almost always means you’ll be getting an unfavourable exchange rate as well. Don’t rely on your bank for foreign currency transfers - talk to us today.
How it works
1. Sign up
Simply fill out a quick form and once we've confirmed your details we'll open your account.
2. Confirm your rate
We'll guide you through every step of your exchange and offer you the best rates. Just log in to your online account or give us a call.
3. Transfer funds
Once you've agreed a rate and are ready, just transfer us your funds. We'll convert your money and send the new currency wherever you want it to go.
Make the most of your currency transfers
Whatever your reason for making a currency transfer, we offer free expert guidance, great exchange rates and excellent service.
So you want to make a foreign currency transfer?
Whatever the reason for your foreign currency transfer or needing to transfer money overseas, we can help. We currently cater to more than 35 currencies around the world and offer same day transfers you can do yourself via our online platform for anything up to £50,000. For larger amounts or if you simply want some help and advice, one of our expert team is only ever a phone call away to answer your questions and guide you on the right time to exchange based on current and predicted future rates. And if you’re in no great rush, we can also help secure a fixed exchange rate now for a transfer date in the future, known as a forward contract. Here’s how we can help:
- Open a Clear Currency account – it’s free, comes with no obligations and takes about two minutes.
- From your online Clear account you can follow the simple instructions to make your exchange – we’ll show you the exchange rate, what you’ll get for your pounds and will let you know as soon as the exchange is complete, usually the same day.
- If you’d rather speak to one of our team, you can call or email us and we’ll advise you on the best options for your situation and will do our best to answer any other questions you may have.
- Let us know where you’d like the foreign currency sent, once your exchange is made and we’ll transfer it immediately from your Clear account. Or you can leave the money in your Clear account until you’re ready to send it on.
- That’s it – simple!
We’ve helped thousands of people and businesses send money overseas quickly, painlessly and with market-leading rates that save you money.
The big challenges of foreign currency transfers
- Fluctuating and inflated exchange rates
- Hidden bank charges and fees
- Converting large sums of money economically
- Getting the timing right to maximise exchange rates
The benefits of using Clear Currency for your currency transfer
- Expertise to help you pick the best time to move your money
- Best exchange rates based on the mid-market rate
- Secure and reliable – we’re FCA regulated
- Protection from fluctuating rates with locked in forward contracts
- Huge savings in hidden fees, charges and inflated exchange rates from the banks
“Clear, efficient, easy transactions via the online platform with the added bonus of a human being at the end of the phone if needed. Highly recommended.”
Verified customer (via Trustpilot)
Where do you want to transfer currency?
If you are buying property abroad, transferring money to or from family overseas or running a business that makes international payments. With Clear Currency, you’ll get transparency on what you pay, the convenience of a dedicated online platform and a guaranteed competitive exchange rate.